You testify that information and details are true. KIOKIDS has a right to exclude who has given false information, without prejudice that legal action may be initiated. You will be solely responsible for the false or inaccurate statements you make and the damage caused to KIOKIDS or to third parties.
If it is provide personal data of other people throught a form, electronic mail or other means, we warn you that you must do so with their consent and have informed them, in advance, of the extremes contained in this policy of Privacy. In addition, KIOKIDS commits to provide to any third party whose data provides us with the relevant information, in accordance with the provisions of article 14 of the General rules of Procedure.
Furthermore, if you have any questions or suggestions, you can always contact us writing an email to email@example.com, by phone at number 968 228 702 or by sending a letter by ordinary mail to Ctra. Benferri Km 1.5 – 30140 – Santomera – Murcia. We will be happy to assist you.
Responsible of the file:
KIOKIDS with C.I.F. B-73738304 whose contact details have been described in the preceding paragraph.
The aim of the Treatment
- Keeping the commercial relationships between KIOKIDS and his customers about products and services giving answer to their requests
- Informing about products and services marketed by KIOKIDS as well as the incorporation of new products and services with similar characteristics and appear on www.kiokids.net
- Keeping commercial relationships with suppliers of products and services
- Keeping log data updated
- Sending surveys that user is not obligated to answer
KIOKIDS uses statistics of the website www.kiokids.net with the aim of analyzing the use of our web. KIOKIDS is present of social networks and provides to users possibilities of communication through different ways.
The treatment of user data that become followers or create a bond with KIOKIDS will be governed by:
KIOKIDS will use user data obtained by social networks to:
- Manage correctly his presence in social networks
- Show KIOKIDS´news
- Develop promotional campaigns
KIOKIDS compromises to not collect unnecessary information about his customers or users, to treat with diligence personal data and to comply with the obligation of keep the secret requested.
KIOKIDS has adopted the levels of security of personal data protection requested and has installed technical measures to avoid lost, bad use, alteration or unauthorized access and theft of personal data provided to KIOKIDS. However, the user must be aware of security measures on the Internet are not impregnable.
Legitimacy of the treatment:
- The contractual relationship between KIOKIDS and his customers and suppliers in the advice and sell of products according to the REGULATION (UE) 2016/679
- The own legitimate interest of the company to market products and services and to keep inform to his customers and contacts about news, always faithful to the exercise of our activity.
- The legitimate interest in knowing the level of satisfaction of our customers to a continuous improvement in the company´s process.
- In order to comply the applicant regulation: Code of commerce RD 22 de 1885; Royal Decree 1619/2012 which governs the invoicing obligations.
- Consent of holders: Once the application form is received and accepted gives its consent to the processing of the data provided for the purpose described.
You will always have the possibility to oppose to receive any communication by e-mail and the address mentioned before.
Consignee of data:
- People in charge of the treatment of data: They are the collaborators that KIOKIDS has hired to help us in the provision of services: consultancies, transport companies, computer maintenance providers, direct marketing and communication companies, service subcontractors, insurance, banks and financial institutions. All of them have confirmed to conform to the European standards of protection of personal data and have signed.
KIOKIDS uses strict criteria for selecting supplier of services with the aim of complying the obligation in terms of data protection and compromises to subscribe the contract of the treatment of data what will impose the following obligations: To apply technical and organizational measures requested; to use personal data according to finalities agreed upon and solely in accordance with the documented instructions of KIOKIDS; and delete or return the data once the services are rendered.
- Public Administrations: KIOKIDS will be able to give personal data to Public Authorities and any other information requested.
KIOKIDS Will use personal data while is requested by the final aims described before (and the user does not ask for cancelling or deleting) and during the period of time requested by the legislation in force to the compliment of the obligations (6 years according to the commercial code for customers and suppliers). In case of there is not a legal requirement specified, data will be kept until it is not necessary for the purposes described or the customer requests the cancellation or termination of the same.
In case of user revokes the consent to the treatment of his data or request a cancellation (provide that right is in accordance with the regulations), KIOKIDS will proceed to block him to avoid his treatment.
Once blocked, data will be inaccessible and will not use, except for the availability of public administrations, judges and courts, for attending possible responsibilities originated by treatments as well as for the exercise and defense of claims before the Spanish agency of data protection.
KIOKIDS commits to maintain and keep personal data that users provide us in a confidential way, guaranteeing the security and avoiding the access by third unauthorized.
|Right||what´s recognized||how use it|
|Acces||You can ask for what data we have in our files and its treatment|
|Rectification||You can ask for modifying your data in order to update it||By mail: to the attention of the person in charge of protection data KIOKIDS Ctra. Benferri Km. 1,5 30140 – Santomera – Murcia
By email firstname.lastname@example.org
|Suppression||you can request data is suppressed manifesting your refusal or opposition to the consent to the treatment of your data and there is no legal duty to prevent it.|
|Limitation||you can ask for the limitation of the data use. In that case you may specified in what cases you do not want it is used.||To exercising these rights it is necessary you should provide the following Info: name and surname, address, ID, Passport or any other document which prove your identity. In case you contact with us by email, it will have to be the direction with which it was discharged in our system and also must provide the documents that we have mentioned in the preceding paragraph.|
|Oposition||for reasons related to your particular situation, you will be able to oppose to the treatment of you data. In that case, KIOKIDS will stop to use it, except for legitimate reasons compelling, or when the exercise or defense of possible claims prevents it.|
|Portability||You will be able to receive by electronic format your data or to order that that info are facilitated to others companies.|
|Consults, considerations and claims||pplicants can revoke the consent of the data treatment without affecting the lawfulness of treatment based on prior consent. If you would like to know how manage your data or propose any consideration about it or you think there is something wrong according to the regulation, you can send us an e-mail to kiokids@KIOKIDS.net without prejudice that applicant can make a claim to the Spanish Agency of Data Protection (www.agpd.es)|
Any person has the right to obtain a confirmation about if in KIOKIDS is using his data or not. In addition, the following rights are recognized:
The exercise of those rights are totally free
Once request is received by KIOKIDS, he will analyzed if all information has been provided to process as well as the legitimacy and relevance of the petition. In case of it is not provided or it is not possible the exercise of the applied law shall inform the person concerned of the effects that the corresponding claims may make.
The exercise of the rights will do in the specific period of time stablished legally ((art 12.3 del REGLAMENTO (UE) 2016/679)which stablished a period of one month since the reception of the application, except for complexity, the volume of applications is extended as described in that article. However, the user will receive a notification in this period of time.